Sign Up for Parties or Luncheons
Note: Registration Fees for Parties, Luncheons, or Guest Days are charged to your Mission Hills Club Account. The Event Portal Registration Form will contain information about the Fees.
Parties, Guest Days and Luncheons all require that you complete and submit an online registration form. You can access and fill out the form in one of two ways:
Access Registration Form Via email Link
You will receive an email notification one day after a Party, Luncheon or Guest Day opens for signups.
- Click on Register Now in the Event’s box in the email message.
Access Registration Form Via Events Calendar
After sign up opens for an event you can always go to www.mhwga.com and click on the Events Calendar. Then click on Signup or Cancel under the Event’s name in the Event Calendar to see its Registration Form.
Fill Out Parties/Luncheons Registration Form
You need to fill out a registration/sign up form for a Luncheon or Party event.
- Press New Registration to see the form. You may be required to enter your Mission Hills Member # to validate your registration
- Complete your registration by filling out the Registration Form. Our Luncheons include our Monthly Business Meetings, so you do have the option to attend just the Business Meeting. If you are also attending the Luncheon, please note any Dietary Restrictions that you may have, and Chef will make special arrangements for you.
- Press Save
- You will receive a confirmation email
Edit or Cancel your Submitted Registration Form
- Go to www.mhwga.com and sign in
- Click on the Events Calendar
- Click on Signup or Cancel under the Event’s name in the Event Calendar to see its Registration Form
- Click on Edit Registration
You will be taken to a page where you can change your registration information, or completely cancel the registration